To align your recruitment process you have to dispense with waste and increment viability. Pause for a minute to record the means, association, and purposes of disappointment amid the enlisting, following and capability process.
- Can you store templates of job descriptions?
- Can an approval process be applied to the requisition?
- What is the process, and what rules can be applied?
- How quickly can a requisition start accepting applications?
- How do you post a requisition to job boards?
- What applicant information is collected (e.g., contact data, sourcing information, resume submittal, work history, education, etc.)?
- Explain how your ATS works with various job types as well as internal and external applicants.
- Explain how your applicant tracking system tracks the source of the applicant.
- Does your system support conceptual search? What other types of search do you support?
- Does your system support Web mining and the sourcing of resumes?
- Is the applicant workflow configurable? If so, can I create automated email messages for each step?
- Does the system allow for inserting applicant notes?
- Can you upload documents into applicant records?
From here, you can determine what information you need to collect, how you want to collect it and what criteria you need.